Vine Video Maker Goes Viral in Social Media

UK (HIT) to twelve months in the Valley of Ben Phillips Glen Morgan was working in his father's shoe shop. But today, the 22-year-old social networking sites to share the little films whose duration is six seconds and the 'Vine' is the famous star. Ben Pao thousands of uydyuklps? Is making grounds and is also traveling around the world. It all began shortly before the three-year-old son of his former girlfriend and began to record with the wines. Now millions of followers on social networking sites are. Ben says about "My life has changed completely, I remember when I was ten thousand followers seemed so happy and then I thought of a million followers in mind that if Some are working in people's lives will be better if they would like to see us. "Ben says," In the beginning I was more American followers who love our wines come from Britain begin thyn.aksr We started to arrive in the United States Ultimate ky.'karubary and marketing companies to show their products in the video clips of them are now paid. Although they are not advertising. "I have never known the value of the product. Tell me what it stands quizzed me only in my film do something fun with their products, I can not contact them, please do contact me . Ford was the first company in the international six-second clip show their products in exchange for 12 thousand pounds were paid two thousand pounds per second. Although they do not like to talk about money, they admitted that they clip it to them for more than compensated subtracted. As long as I'm not a wine 10 million hits so far I do not get a dime. Gasoline, food and wines in life is not free so we have added some ads, but our effort to win these wines can be made to be interesting, just not clip it to sell products bnaty.'uayn Thanks to the revenue from videos have been around Europe where they can stay in luxury hotels. Ben says, "The more followers you have the more income is the same
source

Post a Comment

0 Comments